December 12th, 2008
This policy applies to www.redlinetickets.com in its entirety. RedlineTickets.com is a Participant in the TRUSTe Privacy Seal Program. TRUSTe is an independent organization whose mission is to advance privacy and trust in the networked world. As this Web site wants to demonstrate its commitment to your privacy, it has agreed to disclose its information practices and have its privacy practices monitored for compliance by TRUSTe.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive acknowledgment of your inquiry, or if your inquiry has not been satisfactorily addressed, you should then contact TRUSTe at http://www.truste.org/consumers/watchdog_complaint.php. TRUSTe will then serve as a liaison with the Web site to resolve your concerns.
INFORMATION THIS SITE GATHERS/TRACKS
We use your IP address and browser type to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site. This means that a user's session will be tracked, but the user will remain anonymous. At no point is the session information affiliated with or linkable to your personal information used for ordering purposes. We utilize third-party partners to gather and analyze this anonymous data for us.
If you purchase tickets from us, we require certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (including email address and phone number) as well as billing information (such as credit card number). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have difficulty completing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Personally Identifiable Information (PII): In General. We may collect personal information that can identify you such as your name and email address and other information that does not identify you.
Information you provide. We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information such as your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information).
We do not collect information from any other sources or third parties.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In general. We may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- contact you about purchases and delivery preferences
SHARING OF INFORMATION
Personal information: We do not share your personal information with third parties for promotional uses or with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share personal information with:
- Authorized service providers: We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, delivering orders, and providing customer service. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
- Event providers. When you buy tickets through our website, you consent to our providing your personal information to the event providers involved in the event and their contractors. Sharing this information with event providers allows them to contact you using the e-mail address or other contact information you provided and ensure delivery of your tickets.
Other Situations. We also may disclose your information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our Web site terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
Aggregated and non-personal information: We may share aggregated and non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may also share it with third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our websites and on websites of third parties. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to our website and the most popular features or services accessed. This information does not contain any personal information and may be used to develop website content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
Aggregate Information (non-personally identifiable): We use Third Party Service Providers to assist us in analyzing the aggregate information about the visitors on our site. This information, which helps us optimize the usability of our site, is collected via log files or web page scripts. We do not link any aggregate information to personally identifiable information.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). To learn more about SSL, follow this link.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can email us at email@example.com.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletters and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line. We also offer an opportunity to opt-out of certain communications in our member information area or you may contact us at the contact information listed at the bottom of this policy. You are not able to opt-out of emails related to a specific order (confirmation emails).
ACCESS TO PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
If your personally identifiable information changes, you may correct or update it by making the change(s) in our member information area, by emailing Customer Care at email@example.com, or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a resident of California, in addition to the rights set forth above, you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. California law gives you the right to send us a request at a designated address to receive the following information:
- the categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year;
- the names and addresses of the third parties that received that information; and
- if the nature of the third party's business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed.
We may provide this information in a standardized format that is not specific to you. The designated email address for these requests is firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHANGES IN THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a prominent notice on our home page.
1309 N Ashland Avenue,
Chicago, IL 60622